Book Title: CEN Exam Secrets Study Guide: CEN Test Review for the Certification for Emergency Nursing Examination
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: CEN Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This CEN study guide includes CEN practice test questions. Our CEN study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the CEN test. Mometrix's CEN test study guide reviews the most important components of the CEN exam.
The CEN Exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. CEN Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the CEN.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the CEN Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
CEN Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- An examination of cardiovascular emergencies
- A guide to respiratory emergencies
- An analysis of neurological emergencies
- A breakdown of gastrointestinal, genitourinary, gynecology, and obstetrical emergencies
- An in-depth look at psychosocial and medical emergencies
- A detailed overview of maxillofacial, ocular, orthopedic and wound emergencies
- An extensive analysis to environment and toxicology emergencies, and communicable diseases
- A look at professional issues
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the Board of Certification for Emergency Nursing (BCEN) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Cardiovascular Emergencies section covers:
- Heart sounds
- Myocardial Infarction
The Respiratory Emergencies section covers:
- Aspiration pneumonitis/pneumonia
- Management of thoracic trauma
- Tracheal intubation
The Neurological Emergencies section covers:
The Gastrointestinal, Genitourinary, Gynecology, and Obstetrical Emergencies section covers:
- Postpartum hemorrhage
The Psychosocial and Medical Emergencies section covers:
The Maxillofacial, Ocular, Orthopedic and Wound Emergencies section covers:
- Peritonsillar abscess
- Otitis media
- Corneal abrasions
The Environment and Toxicology Emergencies, and Communicable Diseases section covers:
- Bee stings
- Intestinal parasites
- Burn injuries
The Professional Issues section covers:
- Cultural diversity and assessment
- Critical incident stress management
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the CEN Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
- CEN test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the CEN test.
- CEN exam prep that will help you elevate your CEN test score.
- CEN practice test questions and much more...